The MiVoice 6753 Digital Phone is an advanced professional analog phone, online powered by the iPbx (analog board) to which it is connected.
It provides functions such as managing call logs, volume control, message waiting, lock... and it is multi-lingual (6 languages).
It is wall mountable with the optional wall kit.
This is the entry-level terminal of the range, designed as a multi-line terminal which offers a flexible and inter-operable solution at an affordable price.
Its screen enables the name of the calling party or called party to be read at a glance. The call by name function gives direct access to the Aastra directory.
The terminal has 6 programmable keys and 2 additional keys for managing CCO. A LED indicates a new voicemail message or an unanswered call.
- LCD screen – 3 lines (not back lighted)
- Amplified listening
- Mute key / redial key
- Directory key to access the call by name feature
- 6 programmable keys with associated leds (for intercom features, filtering, secretary/director feature)
- 2 keys L1 & L2
- MWI / ringing / unanswered calls
- 8 ringing melodies
- Speaker phone volume management
- Handset volume management
- Incoming call logs (5)
- Configuration management Menu
- Wall mounted
Telephony features : transfer, conference, hold, do not disturb